The Malta Community Chest Fund Foundationlaunched the Noffri.com initiative, with the aim of promoting and encouraging voluntary work within Voluntary organisations and social projects. Through this initiative, the Malta Community Chest Fund Foundation collects hours of voluntary work offered by persons wanting to donate their time towards social justice.
Through this initiative, there are already over 800 persons donating their time.
The Malta Community Chest Fund Foundation encourages you to join this group of generous Maltese and Gozitans.
The Malta Community Chest Fund Foundation Offices are located as follows:
- The Grandmasters’ Palace, Valletta
- The Brokerage, St Martha Street, Victoria Gozo
- Sir Anthony Mamo Oncology Centre
- Community Outreach Offices:
- Birkirkara (Uffiċċju Parrokkjali, Triq E.B. Vella, Birkirkara)
- Birżebbuġia (Ċentru Enrichetta, Triq San Tumas)
- Bormla (Uffiċċju Parrokkjali, 65, Bull Street, Bormla)
- Gudja (Uffiċċju Parrokkjali, Triq il-Kappillan, Gudja)
- Isla (Uffiċċju Parrokkjali, 27, Triq San Lawrenz, Isla)
- Qawra (Uffiċċju Parrokkjali, Triq A. Caruana, Qawra)